Your life change starts now!
You will need to first check whether the health fund you are with is a participating health fund and whether you might be eligible for them to support you in the cost of this program.
Dr. Phillip Wuth
AUSTRALIAN DOCTOR + FOUNDER
Step 1: Welcome call
by our dedicated nurses
Following this call, you will receive an email which sets out the steps you need to take before your first Doctor's consultation. You will also receive a step by step guide to using the scales, medical health results template (used by you to record your results from the scales), and healthy range chart (to understand your results).
Step 2: Your first Doctor's consultation
- discuss your results from the body composition scales to help you understand your overall health (including weight, body fat %, body water %, muscle mass (kg), basal metabolic rate (BMR) (cal per day at rest), biological age, visceral fat rating, bone mass, and BMI)
- provide an initial health assessment and risk factors for chronic disease
- discuss how the Program will support your health and weight goals and any current chronic condition or health condition that you may have and how you are currently addressing with your treating GP, and the benefits of preventing these conditions from developing further
- recommend a calorie intake per day for your prescribed meals
Step 3: Your Doctor's Prescription
• your Doctor’s prescription for your calorie controlled meals
• your daily resistance training workout plan
• recipes and shopping lists for days without the meals
• how to access to the Doctor’s Health & Weight Tracker APP
• how to access to the Doc’s Blog (this will support you to stay focussed)
Step 4: Delivery of your calorie controlled meals
The dedicated Lite n' Easy consultant will lock in your meal order and you will receive breakfast, lunch and dinner (and snacks if included) for 5 days a week for 6 weeks. You do not need to place an order for the meals as this will be arranged for you.
Step 5: Your second Doctor's consultation (follow up)
At this consultation, the Doctor will:
• review and discuss your updated health results from the body composition scales (which must be uploaded into the Doc’s APP by you)
• discuss your continued goals, progress, road blocks or any other issues that arise
• discuss any changes if necessary (i.e. prescribed meals / resistance training) to ensure that it continues to support your current chronic / health condition
• identify any other medical roadblocks like: mental specific health support services related referrals (i.e. if weight gain is related to anxiety or stress)
Step 6: Your final Doctor's consultation + reflection and achievement of goals!
You will receive a Medical Award of Health Attainment as a record of your participation and to acknowledge your incredible commitment to the Doctor’s Kitchen Program and transformation to your health.
Even though you may have completed the program, you will continue to receive support in the way of with access to the Doctor’s Health & Weight Tracker APP to be able toallow you to continue to monitor your own health results from the scales, you can also access Doc Blogs, recipes and shopping lists, and access to our member care support team. You will also receive a once off upfront discount code if you decide that you would like to continue on the prescribed meals.
Do you have a question?
Frequently Asked Questions
How many meals will I receive on the Program?
Can I swap out some of the meals?
What if I live outside of Lite n' Easy's deliver areas?
What if I slip up on the program?
Is this a long term solution?
What if I am not losing weight?
Will the program help my current health condition or chronic disease?
Who can I speak with about the program, scales, Doctor consultations?
Who can I speak with out my meals or meal order?
What do I do if I want to pause or stop the program?